Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Sarah,

Just replied to your other question .......

Laguna Vista Beach Resort can be booked through Thomas Cook. Stayed there twice, although last time was back in Aug 07. Hotel and surroundings is stunning! All inclusive package isn't the best we have had, but nevertheless we had 2 great holidays there. IMO it is situated in the best location in Nabq Bay (opposited a shopping Mall with restaurants/bars) Rooms (size wise) are the best we have had. First year we stayed in one of the bungalows (they were huge!) Second year we upgradre to a duplex (they were even better!) Swimming pools are great (four poster beds around the pool area and on beach at not extra cost) They have the run of the mill buffet restaurant, and you can use the Italian once per week, with the seafood restaurant at extra cost.

Regards,
Pat
Thank you! So what is the difference between the hut/duplex rooms? I'll have a look on the Thomas Cook website today!

If I was brave I would book the room/flight/transfers all separately, people save quite abit that way!

Sarah xx
Hi Sarah,

The duplex is on 2 floors (mezzanine) and sleeps up to 4 with more space downstairs. As there are only 2 of you, the bungalow would give you ample space. They have a huge bed with a dressing area which is semi seggregated from the bedroom and large bathroom with patio/furniture.

We booked direct with the hotel the 2nd year we stayed at the LVBR (a few years ago) and while many people still book hotel and flight seperate, I personally wouldn't take the chance now ...... too risky IMO!

Regards,
Pat
Thats what I thought, something would end up going wrong with the flights/transfers!

Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.