Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Doesnt this mean it is a special "promotional" price. We booked our accomodation to Albufeira this year and it was a promotional price. The ones listed underneath on the website were more expensive for the same type of room so we booked the "promo".
Be a little wary......

I have seen reviews where people have booked the PROMO rooms to find they were the rooms everybody else refused to stay in i.e. Attic rooms with very small windows and no balcony.
Must emphasize that this is not always the case as we have booked PROMO rooms before no problem.

I would suggest that you look carefully on the reviews sites and see if there are any particular rooms in the hotels mentioned before you book. Check out the hotels website as well if they have one.

John
I am sure the last 3 years we have booked promo rooms in the Algarve and have always been very happy with the accomodation. Isnt it just that they release a few rooms at a good price before it starts creeping up? Danzante maybe if you feel unhappy you could email and ask if theres a difference in rooms.
No, not unhappy at all, my wife was just curious, as usual. God! I've slept on the bare ground in the middle of winter up in the mountains, took me three hours to fall asleep, for a couple of minutes :( woke to find me legs had frostbite, had to amputate me body up to me neck so I only need a pillow. ;)

thanks for yer inputs.
Sure you will love Costa Sur. We stayed just a little bit further on - along the Bay in Port des Torrent at the Nereida and passed Costa Sur most days.

Enjoy!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.