Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
hi not been to this hotel sorry but the place you'll love .weather can be a bit breezy but still warm take a cardi for at night as it can get a bit cooler .
enjoy your holiday :)
Definately take a light jacket, fleece or similar for the evenings. It should be pleasant during the day but you might get cloud times and some light showers. I have stayed at the Sun Park but it is many moon ago. It's in a good posiition It's not far too the Dorada beach which has sunbeds, parasols, beach bars and some watersports. From there you are about centrally spaced between the middle of PB and the Marina Rubicon. You can get to both by walking down the promenade.
If you are eating out try La Chalanita. The food is not cheap but it is fantastic with lovely views over to Fuerteventura, if you are lucky enough to get a seat in the window. If you go to the Marina try Arte y Pasta if you like Italian.
There is a market at the Marina on Saturdays and Wednesdays from 9 - 2.
Try hiring a car for a couple of days and go around the island. The scenery is spectacular in places. The Timanfaya National Park and the volcano trip is a must see.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.