Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Alison, We went to the Concorde a couple of years ago. My review is in hotel review section on here. We had a fabulous time, everything about the hotel was excellent. It is truely worthy of 5* status. We have been to several of the 5* hotels on this strip and each one has been excellent. In fact we are off to the Larespark at the end of April. There's not a lot to choose between them really, so I personally would go with whichever one you can get a good price for.....

The thing I really liked about the Concorde was that there weren't a lot of children there (not that I don't like them) and some hotels eg Titanic are more geared up for kids whereas some are more adult orientated. If you want any more info re Concorde, don't hesitate to ask.....

PS the price you have been offered is excellent ( we paid around the same price 2 years ago)

Denny
hi there,
we stayed at the delphin palace in lara beach last may,and had a great time.
this hotel was considered to be the best hotel in the area and we wasnt disappointed-its superb.
if you check out the delphin palace through the tripadvisor site,you will see what i mean.
good luck
regards
andy and kerri
Hi guys, thanks both for your replies. Denny the bit about not alot of children sounds great actually, as all ours are grown up now, so to be honest we prefer not to have many of the creaming lovelies running around.

Did look at Delphin Palace but it was coming up much dearer than the concorde, so might stick to that one, all the reviews I can find are pretty good. The only thing I was worried about was the place outrun by Russians, as last year when we went to turkey we were the only english couple at our complex!

Thanks x

Alison
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.