Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Never stayed in this villa but have used VillaPlus a couple of times, once to Algarve and once to Majorca. Can highly recommend this company. We stayed just outside Albufeira in 2006 and had a great Villaplus rep. She was portugese and recommended several good restaurants and even arranged transport for them for us. I'm sure you will have a great time, the villa looks lovely and it is a great bonus to be so close to the beach. :sun2
Grateful if you would let me know what it is like - I'm thinking of booking the same place for June 2009.
Thanks in advance
We were at villa oct 08 with 7 adults 8 kids and had a fab time.All rooms in villa are roomy and aircon in the bedrooms.kitchen has washing mc dishwasher large fridge/freezer 3/4 fridge 1/4 freezer ect.Outside loads of room with swiming pool 2 pooltables tennis court.Carvoeiro is about 300 yards with a steep slope towards the bottom of hill,village is lovery with restuarnts bars ect,we used MA JAS exellent food at bottom of hill justpast jailhouse(pub) turn right.Beach is not that big but lovely.All in all we could'nt fault it decore and furniture bit outdated and basic but did'nt worry us.Hope this helps anything you would like to know will do best to help
Thanks so much for your reply - if I can book for June next year (post should have said 2010, not 2009) I will. I think they are releasing prices etc in July.
if booking for june dont think you can go far wrong.we would love to return in june/aug time if could afford it.in oct got bit chilly at night,warm nights on the terrace/round pool with barby was 1 thing we all said would be brillant in the summer months. Anything you would like to know just ask.
have put some photos on photo galleries
Thanks - if only I knew how to find them!
hi finaly found the photos go to photo galleries portugal page 6 i think, click on algarve album ,then click on praia do carvoeiro,pic of kids on beach.should find pics of villa there, hope this helps :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.