Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi there. We stayed at these apartments in 2003. The only thing that may or may not put you off, is the fact that when we were there,they were occupied by mainly under 30 year olds. We were 37 and almost 40 at that time,still enjoying a laugh and good fun,but found that the place was really rowdy. Hope this is of some help.
I have just had clients staying just around the corner at the Dreamplace Noelia Sur hotel, they had a fantastic time and booked again already, they are really wheelchair friendly and there was many other wheelchair users there at the same time.
no offence is meant here but at 61 I do not think these appartments are for you, unless you like rowdy parties, sex in the pool and drinking competitons all day.
Totally right, greenshoes,we felt a bit "out of place" when we were there.
agree with everyone on here - they should really be listed as a club 18-30 accomodation.
I remember one really annoying, big guy, when we stayed here...shouting "cock a doodle doo" every morning,all around the place!! when he got home drunk at about 6a.m! Another little insight into Las Piramides! Definitely not for everyone.
Tour operators list this as over 18 only from June. May wont be as rowdy but I still ownt not recommend it. Also there is a walkway near the hotel called muggers alley which is a no go area no matter what month you go!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.