America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi nikkihols and welcome to HT!

I am assuming you are flying non-stop to Vegas and not connecting in another US city?

If that is the case then it will depend on where you are seated on the flight. If you are near the front then it could take as little as 30 mins. However if you are at the back it could take up to 1h 30m.

We try to get seats near the front of the economy cabin on bmi and usually get through in about an hour.

We have used http://www.presidentiallimolv.com and asked for pick up an hour after the flight was due to land. It cost $60 and included champagne and a rose for the ladies. They were there at the correct time and we drove up the Strip for 45 mins before being dropped off at our hotel. This included a stop at a liquor store.

The recommended tip is 20% and Presidential used to do a 10% discount if you booked online.

luci :wave
thanks for that - i have premium economy seats :) so i wonder if we get off first? ill have to check
Those in PE get off after those in biz.....well that's the way it's supposed to work.

We flew bmi MAN-LAS last summer. We were in biz and were first off and lucky to get through immigration in a few minutes - the fastest ever in any trip to USA. Being in PE will help but ultimately you are reliant on how many other planes from overseas have landed just before yours. I hope that you are as lucky as we were :) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.