Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Mandy ... could it be Club Dorada Palace they are offering, rather than Club Caurada Palace ?

If so, we have some discussion about the complex as well as links to our reviews in THIS topic.

We also have loads of comments about Salou in our Resort Reports section.

In view of the urgency, it might be best if you start browsing existing information supplied by members on those pages while you wait for further feedback.

David :wave
Hello,

Club Daurada Palace is a very nice hotel and is almost 100% families, its located in a flat area of Salou although you would have to cross a busy road to get to the beaches etc. although there are crossings.

Salou has Port Aventura theme park which is rated as amongst the best in Europe, this is also home to the Caribe water park.

Spain is not a cheap destination anymore but I guess the money you save on the holiday would help counteract the dearer prices when compared to Bulgaria.

Salou has a long very safe sandy beach and a lovely long palm lined promenade with fountains which do laser shows.

Its not an upmarket resort and has lots of brit bars but I have always enjoyed every holiday I have been on in Salou as it has a nice holiday feel about it.

Even if Salou did not turn out to be your ideal resort, it certainly has all the necessary ingredients that you would need in order to have a good time.

If you have anymore questions please ask. :)

Mark

PS: You could also have a look at the Salou Uncovered website on the link below, there is a message board icon where you can post questions and this is viewed by people that live there as well as holidaymakers and they would happily answer any questions you have. The site also has information about all aspects of Salou.

http://www.salou.co.uk/PagesUK/indexUK.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.