Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Latchi is quiet but still a favourite of mine, I go over most weekends just for Sunday Lunch in winter, there is not an awful lot there beaches are a mix of sand and shingle, nearer Aphrodite's baths there is a couple of good tavernas on the beach and the swimming is wonderful, snorkelling almost perfect, you also have nearby Polis town that is nice to go to at night, some good cafe/restaurants but I have to say you are not spoilt for choice, there is also one Chinese restaurant, it is that kind of am area, used to be little development in the Polis/Latchi area but times have now changed, it is starting to be well built on, and I suspect the next big property boom, it has it all, and it is a shame that this probably the last outback of the real Cyprus is soon to go the way of the rest...I guess this is progress!! :roll:

Have a good stay..

http://www.marin.cc.ca.us/~jim/photos/cyprus/919n.jpg

Latchi Harbour..
Hi Molliesmum

We stay at The Souli Beach Hotel, and you can see the review we posted last year.

Was there last in March and will be there again in September. We love the area. For people watching the Harbour area is the place to go or drive into Polis which is a little busier in the evening.

Beach wise not so good. As Jim said, pebbly rather than sandy, but the water is cystal clear, so take some plastic foot coverings and swimming is great.

The area is not as secluded as it was, but we still love it. We go to chill out with a good book and a cold glass of Keo. ahh can taste it already.

Hire a car and explore all along the coast line and if you want shops and night life, drive over to Pafos which is only 40 minutes away.

Pete :D
[/img]
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.