Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi yorkie 10 we have not stayed at the laughing budda beach huts so cant coment on those but we have just turn up at palolim and checked out some huts and bookd in on the day we prefer agonda beach though as its much quieter anita woody :)
thanks anita i think we will go to agonda beach and see whats on offer ,i really would like to stay right at the front of the beach
have you any idea of prices .
thanks sharon
hi sharron we paid 300 rupees a night for a hut on stilts facing the beach i posted some photos of agonda a while ago it is my favourite beach anita :)
300 bucks that's pretty cheap...this year I'll surely try it out those beach huts. I just want to know about safety. Is it safe to leave valuable things (Laptop, digital camera) in the hut & go out??? Can someone please share the phone numbers of the huts???

Thanks in adv.

TT
by law the owner of the huts should provide somewhere for you to lock your valuables up i checked out the photos i posted in the photo gallery and realised it was 2007 when we stayed there so no doubt the price will have gone up but you can allways negotiate anita :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.