Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
There is a laundry on Rua Alexandre Herculano, the street where the Post office is & the Kilt & Kelt Bar just off the strip. Its called Preto & Branco about 4/5 doors up from the Geodie Pride restaurant/bar.If you turn left out of Forte Da Oura to the roundabout, turn left and walk up to Ali-Super which is on the corner, turn left again and Preto & Branco is lower down on your right.
Try the Happy house Chinese facing Oura Praia Hotel, all you can eat buffet for 9.95 euros. Mangelos which is just higher up than Forte da Oura going towards the strip @ Wild & Co. Others are Annabelles,
Dos Iramos (2Brothers), Beiros all left at the roundabout on Estrada St Eulalia. There are lots lots more to numerous to mention.
Thanks for your reply I can get the girls to pack less clothes now (I hope !!!!!). by the way how long does it take roughly to walk there in case I have a heavy load...........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.