Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Echo Bravo its about 10 rupees and item unreal or what :rofl but deffo 10 rupees im not sure about where to have laundry or Dry Cleaning in Candolim but someone on the forum will know ...colleen :welcome to the forum
I think theres a laundry called Snow White in Candolim thats supposed to be very good..I am sure somebody on the forum will know of somewhere....Keith
Snow White laundry is quite good. It's not far from the football ground.

I have seen a place that does dry cleaning but can't remember where.
Hi , Sue in the corner shop next to The Highland Beach will do your washing and ironing,very pleased with the service :)
annx
:wave: hi echo bravo, last year we had our washing done through our hotel not expensive,but remember to have a list of everything that you send to be washed as some things can go missing,you can pay extra and they will iron as well and its ok clean and fresh hope this helps.
Thanks everyone

We are staying at the Highland Beach Hotel & they say they have a laundry service so may go for that?
If the laundry at the Highland is the same one they use for their sheets and towels i would not
consider using them,the towels are rock hard and the sheets&pillow cases never look clean.
Use Sue her washing is spotless and ironed well
annx
Echo Bravo, as Ann says, Sue does laundry and you will be walking past her shop every day. It's the shop nearest to the security hut near Highland Beach reception.
Thanks all

Looks like Sue will be seeing my dirty undies! Lucky girl! :rofl

Anyone know if there is a Dey Cleaners?
Snow White in Candolim is very good.
Also Vell Wash in Baga is excellent as well. I go to Vell wash a lot. I dont even iron any clothes before going to Goa, I take them all to Mr Vell Wash ;) and he irons the lot for about £3 - fantastic value!
any Dry Cleaners in Candolim? Please.
There is a Dry Cleaners at the side of The Acron Arcade,opposite Victor Exotica.
Scorpion.
Hi Gemma33

We will be staying in Baga. Can you tell me where Vell Wash is please and also how long would it take between droping washing off and picking it up?
Scorpion

Could you also tell me what Victor Exotica is :tongue
Goadreamer, the laundry is opened every day except Sunday, he is open mornings and evenings and closed in the afternoon. Its about a 48 hour turnaround. But if something is urgent he will try and do it a bit quicker for you.
Echo Bravo.
Victor Exotica is a male dancer who stands across the road from the dry cleaners , he performs ranchy dances in his thong on the hour every hour especially for customers of the cleaners, :really
Well not really it is the name of the Hotel opposite, quite nice but it has now gone A.I.
scorpion.
Thanks Gemma33

Can you tell me where Vell Wash is at Baga - we are staying at the Nazri.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.