Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
There are several in Margao. I have used the one just up from Longuinos prompt service and good prices. There is also one by Shop and Save on the junction of the Benaulim Varca road with the road that leads down to the Taj Exotica. Just thought have seen one in the direction of Colva from the cross roads in the centre of Benaulim. So plenty of choice
Just past kellys bar, coming from maria hall, turn right, 50 yards up on the left hand side is a cheap laundry.
This information will cost you a honeybee in leonoras.
Have a nice holiday Danny
Thanks for your replies! We are staying at the Taj so one of them sounds really handy. I spend my days now dreaming about Honeybee and Cheesy garlic nan! :)
There is also a good laundry at the south end of Benaulim.
It's down the lane from the crossroads nearest the beach by GK Travel and the pharmacy. Go down past the Royal Palms and the Malibu Restaurant and it's just after the double bend in the road.

If you are coming up from further south, turn left off the main road by the New Benaulim Church (actually straight on - the road bends to the right) and then the other end of the lane is on the right after less than a mile.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.