Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,
This resturant is in the Armutalan area, the number 2 dolmus route. Its not far from the Ammerdaus resturant (it used to be the Amsterdam bar) you have the red rose resturant on the other corner. I would say its a 5 min walk up towards the centre of armutalan and this resturant is on the right hand side. I belive its really nice food.
Shirl
Thanks Shirl will look out for it. Not recognising any of these bars that you mentioned. We will be staying at Club Alize. Any idea where it is in relation to there or Club Julian as we have been there a couple of times too. Thanks :D
Hi,
I think the best way for you to get there would be to get the number 3 dolmus, which passes the Alize going towards armutalan. You will get off the stop after the royal garden hotel and after the cemetry. There is a complex called Nature homes thats the stop you want.
You will then turn right and you will come to all bars and hotels (5 min walk) club alpina hotel will be first then sams bar. You will then see the amedaus and red rose, from there anyone will show you where it is, again only 5 mins.
Shirl
Thanks for that Shirl I will look for it. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.