Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Santa Ponsa, is a nice resort with enough going on, close to the airport.
Have to agree on Can Pastilla.

It leads on to Platja de Mallorca and Arenal also, so either of those is practically next door to the airport.
Thanks....I'll take a look at accom for CP then.

Anyone recommend a good hotel ?

I'll read up on the resort too :tup
My brother has used the 4* El Cid and recommends it.
I like the hotel Leo. Good food, clean and reasonable, best deals are on the hotetur website.
Look really nice Glynnis, as it's a couple of guys travelling I think they want Hotel B&B, I take it the Brasilia is an aparthotel so the choice of apartment or hotel room ?
hi! Glinys and I always agree on the Brasilia! :wave:

Miss Chief - it used to be a hotel, however its now been changed into an aparthotel. All of the rooms have a sea view and you are so close to the beach that the sound of the waves is lovely first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

Last time we stayed there they upgraded us free of charge to a very large apartment in their annexe building which had a wrap around balcony.

Staff are lovely and friendly - clientelle seemed mostly German, Dutch/Swedish which we loved!
We were in 007 ( :lol: it's the only reason I remember the number) it was a studio but with separate kitchen and big bathroom. 2 balconies, one off the kitchen over looking pool the other off the lounge. This balcony was humongous, ran the whole width of the studio and bathroom. There was even a door leading from the bathroom onto it. The studio was top floor so balcony was very private. No lift in this annexe but it didn't bother us.
Sorry to go off topic but I think we might have been next door to you Glynis! :rofl

Ours was a two bed but sounds like the same set up - and we were on the top floor also. The receptionist told me that ours was a "private" apartment which the owner rented out and was obviously managed by the Brasilia - but whether you are in the main building or the annexe its a good standard of accommodation.

You can either prepay your meals when you book or pay for them at reception as and when you want to eat in the hotel. The breakfast looked very good to me (we didnt eat breakfast!).........we did have an evening meal twice and found the food very good, buffet style, hot and plentiful, lots of things to try. Reasonable too!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.