Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
sorry
I am unable to help as thease apartments are no longer listed by the CTO

and have run a search of other sites but no new this year info comming up

brian
I hope thats not a bad thing as we've heard some bad reports about it. I just hope its cleaner than the reports suggest. :?
hi the following link was posted by me a couple of month back..

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24515

hope this may clarify my answers

brian
Hi my sister stayed at these apartments with 3 friends when i got married last september. They are only young but they found the apartments good. Clean and tidy for what they paid. I was also a bit worried as i booked it for them and had also not heard very good reports. My mum and dad went to check out the room and they said it was ok, they wished they was staying there and not at the Aloe where we all was. As there room there was not good at all for the money it cost. They had a view of sewer pipes, bad small and bed linnen that was all torn. So i surpose you get good and bad rooms at any hotel. Hope this helps.
Michelle
I am going to Leda Gardens in 2 weeks. Can any1 tell me what it is like please.
Hi Karen ... you will find our reviews of this property here:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/paphos/leda-gardens-apartments/

David :wave
PS .. To avoid having any posts removed, please do not use phone text style abbreviations.
Hi, my boyfriend has just booked a weeks stay at the Leda Garden Apartments in Paphos for my birthday in September.
I have read some of the reviews and im a bit worried of what to expect, has anyone been to these apartments or know anything about them. :?

:?: Also is there a nice beach close to these apartments?

Thanks
any more information on these apartments would be very helpful
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.