Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Lefki Tree apts
7 Posts
Hi,
we stayed at the Lefki Tree appts in September 2006.

Apart from the road noise ,we found them great,and very good value for money.
We had an 1 bed maisonette which was lovely with up and down stairs with a patio and balcony to the front and a door from the kitchen that opened onto the pool.
The apartments are a little dated but very clean.
We solved the road noise by paying for Aircon for the 2 weeks.It might be an idea to budget for that ,in case you need it . It just drowned out the noise from outside and meany we could sleep with the windows shut.
The appts are in a fantastic location (apart from the road) as just approx 150 metres takes you to the restaurants/shops.
Our favourite restaurants are the Almond Tree,Mandra Tavern,Daphne for Flambe and The Imperial for Chinese.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have re the Lefki Tree.
I always think as long as you know what to expect you will not be disappointed.

Dot
Thanks Dot.

Is there a car rental company you can recommend, there are 4 adults in our party 1 child and 2 infants. Also, what is the distance to the harbour, we have heard different stories. The 2 chaps in our party like a drink so is there a bar within a couple of hundred yards of the apts as we know there isn't a bar at the apts. If there is any other useful info you can give us it will be much appreciated.

Mant thanks.
John. :wink:
Just wondering if you can answer my message as i am trying to get as much info as poss. Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks.
John.
Hi,
Sorry for the delay,just checked with other half re distances!
We reckon its about 15 mins to the Harbour but after the first 150m its all past bars restaurants shops etc so it doesnt ever seem far .
There is an Irish bar about 150 m away (never tried it) and another pub called Munros I think (the one with Marlyn Munroe model...you'll kmow it when you see it!) within 150m.These are the closest but there are loads more on the way.
Cheers
Dot
Oops forgot...
We used a company called Chris to hire a car for 10 days .It was a little Suzuki Alto for just over 200cyp.
A car is not essential ,we did it as I had a foot injury meaning I found it hard to walk far.I am now recovering from an op to fix it...hopefully!
The bus that runs from Paphos Town to Coral Bay via the Harbour passes on the road about 100m from the apartments and is handy for the Market in Paphos town.
There are several little shops within 100-200m for essentials (beer and wine)
Hope this helps,
Dot
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.