Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
hi Layla and welcome to HT
I haven't been there but Florence is a popular daytrip so I would think it would be easy to sort out an excursion once there. If you want things sorted out in advance, try emailing your hotel and asking if they could recommend a company. However, provided you are there for more than a few days I don't think you will have any difficulties :) I'm sure someone here can help though.
I've asked for your hotel to be added to our reviews.
Have a great holiday :sun2
Aw thanks! Fingers crossed I can get to the city of art!
Most of the excursion agencies in town will do a trip to Firenze, i remember people in my hotel when we stayed in Jesolo going there, but it seemed like a very long day trip, they arrived back very late (i remember as i was still at the bar!) :D
In fact, i just dug out an old tour brochure (i'm sad, i keep everything) and the company we took our excursions with (Sky tours) did a trip to Firenze, leaving after brekkie, and returning at 11pm

So i'd imagine you will still get one :)
Oh, and pass on my love and kisses to the Fiorentina fans for me

'Mon the Gers! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.