Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi Rick

The lady who owns the Laundry/Library is called Sheila Markiou, as I cannot post email addressess here go to the Lindos Eye website and click accomodation, she owns most that are available for rent and her email address is there, so maybe you can write and ask her about washing/pressing individual items, she is usually very accommodating. Hope this is of help

Barbara
Thank Babs
I'm going out there on Wednesday so I'll just pop in anyway just trying to travel a little lighter and will see if I can get the odd item washed.Have gone in there a few times in the past just to leave books or to borrow one.
Rick
Hello

I have heard from various people that she will clean and iron individual items for you.
Hi Rick

Off on wednesday eh? Lucky you, I have to wait till 3rd Oct! Will you stay in the village? by the way, you could always pack some travel wash and a travel iron and do the washing yourself, lol!! Thats what I do! have a great time. :D

Take care

Babs
Yes staying at the chrysanthi under the acropolis have stayed there a few times now, don't think I'd be happy staying outside the village besides the lindian apollo is my local so I only have to tumble out the bar and I'm practically in the room.Wouldn't dream of doing any washing while there apart from rubbing cossies out.
Rick.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.