Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
approx 20mins away from candolin is a most wonderfull beach called Little vagator scenery is awsome and the sea much calmer than that of calangute or candolin just give it a try its really a great day out and so near
right at the bottom of the beach are hippies that do drugs so keep to this side well worth a day sunbathing

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
[img]<a href=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Sativasolar/India/vagatorSmall.jpg" src="[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Sativasolar/India/vagatorSmall.jpg" />

Nice place, I virtually lived on it for 3 months 8) [/img][/url]
Beautiful beach - will go there on my next trip to Goa.
Is it the candolim side I should stick to to avoid the drugs???
I think Sharon might mean Middle Vagator is where you'll find some hippies but I could be wrong. It is the North End of Little Vagator Beach.

There are actually three beaches here, Little, Middle and Big Vagator which run South to North. Little and MIddle almost run into each other and certainly at low tide you can walk from Little to Middle. Middle Vagator is also known locally as Tel Aviv Beach.

I have to agree with you all about Little Vagator, it's beatiful. Cheap food and drink there too.

Also at the extreme South end of the Beach there are some rock carvings. Not old but worth a look.

We usually hang out on the beach and then go up to a place called Nine Bar (I wouldn't stay too late though, there is a clue in the name) to watch the sunset.

A word of caution though, it is a steep climb down the rocks to get to little Vagator unless you walk a LONG way round.

And I would not recommend waiting until dark to leave if you're on a moped because you end up eating flies all the way home.

Also, if you intend to visit, take a walk up Big Vagator Beach right to the end so you are more or less under Chapora Fort. There is a shack there that does the best beach food I've had in India.
Interesting incident at Vagator yesterday.

http://oheraldo.in/node/9778
The beach in the picture is Spaghetti beach (Little Vagator)(Anjuna is over the hill), on Middle Vagator there is a great shack run by Sharmilla and her family, shouldn`t be any real problems with travellers smoking naughty things down near her shack and the sea is lovely down there too 8)
Also at the extreme South end of the Beach there are some rock carvings. Not old but worth a look

My avatar is the rock carving of Shiva that is here.

Can i just advise anyone thinking of going to Little vagator, not to.

I want it all to myself :P
I will no doubt probably bump into you at some point as your there the same time :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.