Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
What about Torremolinos?? Quite lively but has its pleasant side too!I found it pleasanter than Fuengirola.
I have been living in Nerja,very pleasant but I would not think it would fit the "lively"bit!
Thanks for replying Sheila. I've been having a franctic look around various reviews and websites, and Torremolinos and Benalmadena seem to show some potential. I'lll keep checking! Many thanks for replying.
I can recommend Benalmadena .....
Has evey thing for everyone some good deals on portland direct...
Benalmadena would probably be your best bet.

Maybe Fuengirola but I didn't really like it there but only went on a day trip so maybe someone who has been for a week or two might have seen it in a different light having got to know the place.

Benalmadena is pretty lively especially the 24 hour square but Magaluf it ain't!

Torremolinos is very nice in the La Carihuela area but this might be a bit to quiet.

The centre of Torremolinos in the San Miguel area is well known for the gay scene so your best bet would really be Benalmadena, its a pretty good resort, nice marina with lots of bars etc. and not in-yer-face like Kavos but at the same time its not dead.

Cheers
Mark
Many thanks everyone. It looks like Benalmadena is our best bet. Looking forward to it!
Have been going to Benal for over 10yrs its a great place :wave
Thanks Davanne. Booked for Benalmadena last night in the Hotel Bali, which seems to get pretty good reviews. Really looking forward to it. The pics of the marina and that area look great. And there's a waterpark nearby so all our group's boxes are ticked. Many thanks to those of you who took the time to write and help me out. Websites like this really are indispensable.
Good choice cant go wrong with the Bali or Benalmadena for that matter....
Hope you and your friends enjoy there stay once you have been you will want to go back...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.