Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Sounds very similar to Hanioti Halkidiki where we have been going for the past 3 years as a family of five.(3 Kids)
There is a place called Fairytopia with huge trampolines and inflatable bouncy castles and slides etc and min go karts, it doesnt cost that much either might have been 5 euro (around 3 quid) and the kids get a drink carton of juice and a chocolate croissant !
There is also a mini 4X4 track not very big but adequate for younger children.
There is boat trips available and lots of sea sports too ie Jet Skiis and Banana Boats etc
Its a nice place with lots of nice bars, restaurants and shops.
Its not over lively but is a nice place to chill out and relax.
Locals are great with the kids too.highchairs available in restaurants etc , we have been going since my youngest was two and we managed. ;)
I can also recommend Hanioti in Halkidiki, it was a toss up between going here or back to Tsilivi, so we opted for Cyprus :que
hi bunny74,

Noticed that fairytopia place last year but unfortunatley we stayed in pefkohori just as it was started to close down for the season, going back again in aug, is there a set time limit to how long your in there for, glad to see that they have built a park like this now, been coimg here for 18 years now, so its nice for my kidz to experience this.

emma :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.