Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Lloret
15 Posts
Thanks for the link. :D

Has anyone got any personal favourite bars or restaurants?
pub
try the queen vic great for all ages
The Orient Express on the seafront does very good food at reasonable prices....About 100 metres along you will find the Picadilly bar/pub, which was friendly last time I was in Lloret.
robin hood is a nice pub or the queen vic. around the robin hood there a some nice food places bt cant rember any names as i went in 2005.

u will have a nice time there, beach is not reall sand tho. but some nice bars ect nd shops and the water park is nice place 2 go
Definately try the picadilly,great food,and a happy hour too!!! :D
Anyone tried the Disaster Cafe ?
I'm thinking of travelling from Blanes to take the kids.
Haven't tried the Disaster Cafe, in fact come to think of it, I have never seen it either. The last time I was in Lloret it was advertised on big bill boards on the main road on the way in to Loret from Blanes. Sounds fun.
We're definatly going to give it a go, I think the kids will love it.
I just hope it isn't too busy in August :shock:
If you're in Fenals , I recommend the C'an Quicu opposit the Robin Hood. Very good food at reasonable prices with a dinky little mini golf course for the kids.
the planiol restaurant on fenals beach is excellent
its the one at the end with the blue roof.
some of the fish/seafood dishes are not cheap
the king prawns were 33 euros, but were great
pizzas at about 8 eoros are also good value
Hello from a wet miserable lloret today Wed.we had rain monday night yesterday was over cast but warm.woke up this morning to rain,and its cold. weather supposed to improve tommorow.
hi pipefitter
dave here nice meeting you in the foyey of the hotel that pizza restuarant was the wrong one that was a tapas bar the italian is just a bit further on say hi to bill and anne if you see them @ breakfast hope you enjoy the rest of your hols
cheers dave kim & family
Hi dave just got home Spent every night drinking with Bill and Ann in the La Tasca bar .
Had a nightmares parking the car,Got 2 seperate tickets,20euros fine each time.Looked like my car was singled out as others were parked in the same street over night but had no tickets.Tried getting an explaination at the police station but they couldnt give me a valid answer.
Bet your missing the ham and cheese breakfast lol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.