Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,
I think the best you could hope for is a bus from Marmaris to Fethiye then on by Dolmus, Sorry have'nt got time to go into any more details,

:wink: Kev :wink:
You can get a bus from Marmaris to Ortaca (about 1.5 hrs) then a dolmus from Ortaca to Dalyan (10 mins journey) every 15 mins,plenty of accommodation in Dalyan if you wanted to stay a night or two before going on to Dalaman Airport( only 25 mins) for your flight home... :fly WAKI
That was the general idea as we travel through the night back to the airport. Were in Marmaris do you catch the bus for Ortaca and what would the cost be please?
cost should only be about £3 from M :fly armaris to Ortaca but due to petrol costs may be a little more..if you go to the main bus station in MARMARIS you get the bus from there,it is about 1.5 miles from where the dolmus drops you off in Marmaris,the blue/green dolmus in Marmaris takes you to the main bus park but it may be worth getting a taxi if there is 2 or more of you..bit too far to walk carrying a suitcase...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.