Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Do you have a link to a website? Who did you book with?

Mark :D
Hi there, Thanks for replying. As I'm new I cant post you a link but if you google Monzievaird chalets that will get you to the site. Your comments are very much appreciated.
did you have one of the cabins that didnt say it was in 'elevated position' ?

Kath HT Admin
We had Conifer number 9 chalet which does say it's elevated so before leaving home I telephoned and asked details and was told there was parking and a footpath for the couple of yards up to the cabin but was totally unprepared for what I actually had to climb..... there was no actual footpath and underfoot was rough stones which could only be climbed up safely wearing hiking boots.
ah right. if that's the case it is a bit naughty of them.

have you copmplained to them in writing ? i am assuming you havenmt been back long ?

Kath HT Admin
Complained verbally last night then tried to complain via telephone today but no answer at Reception which I assume will be shut till Monday morning. Will complain via letter after I see what the outcome of the telephone conversation is but not hopeful that it will be good!
What are your thoughts please?
i could understand it if you hadn't queried, but as you did, they failed to give you correct information.

it might be worth you speaking to Ros Fernihough Travel Law Solicitor who should be able to advise you what you next step should be.

her telephone number is 01922 621114. however, i think you really need to put your complaint in writing first.

Kath HT Admin
Would putting our complaint to them in email form suffice of should it be posted?
Thank you for telephone number, will call her tomorrow.
email is a start. you could mail and follow it up by sending through post. ;)
Thanks for all your help... off to email now.
Hi,

I have just looked at the website and it says that Conifer 5 is on the level but 6,7,8 & 9 are up in the trees and more elevated.

This is the first time I have looked at the site so whether its been amended or not I don't know.

http://www.monzievaird.com/chalets.html

If the site has not been amended then they have mentioned the position of the chalet and you chances of any sort of refund are not good.

Good luck anyway
Mark
Sorry, I should make sure I read all the posts properly before posting. I have just seen that you have already mentioned this.

Apologies
Mark
Hia, it is also advisable to put your complaint in writing, but send it recorded delivery, and keep copies of what you have sent for yourself, and also dates, and times of who you have spoken to regarding the holiday.
I am sure Ros, would be able to offer the right information and what to do next.
Hope you get things resolved.

Roo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.