EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
TJ it's highly unlikely you will get a long term rental when you get out. Anyone who rents will have August booked as it is high season and everyone is booked. You may be lucky to find something long term off the coast but you would need transport to get you anywhere.

I suggest you just try to find something cheap for August/September and then look around for long term.

Good luck
i think you can get sur in English on line,yes just checked,look for accomadation and jobs there,good luck
Hi,

my friend has a radio station which is based in Fuengirola. They are currently looking for a very experienced morning dj and they are very ethical so a good company to work for. PM me if you are interested.

As posted getting accommodation in August is a no-go but maybe if you get the job at the radio station they might have some ideas? Or you could do a deal with a long term rental that you pay 11 months in advance if possible? Or find an unfurnished rental and you can furnish the whole apartment for around 3000 euros!! Just a thought.
Thank you for all your replies, i am still looking frantically and i wont give up :) Will check out sur paper online, and danazcurt i have sent you a pm regarding radio presenters position

Thanks again.

TJ
Hey everyone

Well one thing sorted, i pretty much have secured a job for when i arrive which is great. Just one more thing.. i will get a taxi from malaga airport to Torremolinos and should arrive about midday next Wednesday.. where is the best place for me to ask the taxi driver to drop me, bearing in mind i want to either grab a cheap apartment for the night so i can dump bags and go scouting for a long term apartment or alternatively an area where their hopefully will be lots of Se Alquiler signs from balconies for long term rental as i have been told that their are plenty around and trying to get one from the uk is a nightmare as they need transfer money and costs a fortune with agency fees etc!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

TJ :D :D :D
he has a job,and now temp ,accomadation,good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.