General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
How about Sunny Beach, Bulgaria? Good, but not wild night life, choice of water parks, and relatively inexpensive with a good range of accommodation options
Have a look at Rhodes. Lindos might fit the bill. Not sure about water parks nearby though.
Albufeira in the Central Algarve, Portugal, has everything you're describing. Choice of water parks, lively atmosphere in the Old Town ....... and there's always the Strip if you want something a bit wilder. Great choice of bars and restaurants, many with sea views, and fabulous beaches. For more info have a look at http://www.visitalgarve.pt/ . :wave
I agree with post above have a look at Bulgaria ( sunny beach ) some nightlife really cheap lovely beach with watersports 2 waterparks been 7 times well worth a look :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.