Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Whats your budget? How many people and how long for?

Oh and what airport from? :tup
From Newcastle - 18 October 7 nights
2 adults - MAX £450 ppn if poss
Cheapest on thomas cook atm, is £460 for AI 5* 7 Nights from Newcastle. Will keep looking :)
edit: Don't know if this is any good to you:

Olu Deniz Resort Hotel in Olu Deniz , Turkey - Dalaman
All Inclusive £422 per person (based on All Inclusive, 1 week, Newcastle)

First Choice.co.uk

or if you are prepared to go through GreatLateDeals, or TravelRepublic. You could stay in the Porto Bello Resort and Spa in Antalya for £437.
if you can go on the 20th portland have the can garden resort for £459 each from newcastle ,think its near side, if you were prepared to travel to say manchester you might find some better deals, its best to be as flexible as possible when trying to find a bargain price. 19th from newcastle they are doing the olu deniz resort hotel for £409 which is slightly cheaper than cwilmore found, we are staying there next mth too, but booked it as a diy , its only £389 from manchester to olu deniz resort hotel. hope you find something
I'm having the same problem - I usually book a year in advance for our family holiday but prices are really high for 2010, even right out of the school holidays and there are hardly any free child places about.

strange, you'd think with the recession they'd be dropping prices to encourage people to book.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.