Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
We are going to St George Three Corners in October. They have a kids club but aged 4 upwards. My daughter will be 3 yrs 6 months when we go, and I have been led to believe that as long as they are not overbooked, she will be able to join in some activities if I stay. There is also a kids playground attached to the kids club, so whilst me husband and 8 yr old are in the sea diving, we will be playing!!!! If theres a problem and you are there the same time as us, we'll have our own club!!!!!!
when my daughter was 2 weeks short of her 3rd birthday we were due to go to a thomsen superfamily resort when i asked about kids clubs i was told she wouldnt be able to go due to insurance reasons, if it is a hotel run kids club why dont you email them and ask
you could try the tropicana grand oasis
my kids loved the kids club
and there were children under the age of 4 there
but i would e-mail them to check if i was you my children are 10 and 5
now
gw
Hi, they have a kids club from 3yrs. Hope this helps Jules
i would email the hotel then theres no disappointment, my children were 1 week short of their 6th birthday but they had to go in 3-5 kids club due to insurance reasons :roll:
I have had confirmation via e mail from the hotel, that over 3 yrs is fine.
Jules
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.