America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Just had a look with American Airlines and all the flights around that date have shot from £300+ to £900+ so must be because of the fight

I thought that the exact place had not yet been picked but looks like everyone thinks its going on there.

John
How long are you wanting to go for? If you can go a few days before you can get there for less than £400. That was a price for leaving Man on the 4th and coming back on the 11th. Go a day later and it skyrockets.

Accommodation is plentiful in Vegas, but if I were you I would book something asap for the reason that John mentioned.

If you book direct you will only be charged for the first night and it is easy to get a refund if you find a cheaper deal. I look at Travelaxe.com to see the best prices and then check with the hotel to see if they will price match.

As for the visa, you will be OK on a tourist visa so long as you don't have any convictions. There is another thread with a great deal of information regarding visas at the top of the page.

Hope that helps.
looks like you will either have to stay longer (with consequent increases in accomodation bills etc) or pay a much higher flight price.

Bit of a pity that the iarlines grab the opportunity to rake a fee extra $$s in on this occasion.
Yeah but that's airlines for you. I follow Ar5enal Football club around Europe in the champions league when I can and the flights always go up by about 10 fold when we have a game on.
I went to Prague not so long ago and one of the cheap airlines....can't remember which one.... Easyjet or Ryanair? they put their price up from around £50 to £360 to fly in on a Wednesday and back on Thursday. We ended up booking with some tiny airline I can't even remember the name of for £90 return!

TC
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.