Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi i think there will be plenty of rooms available and you will find it cheaper booking over in Goa direct with the hotel you want to stay in. Are you thinking about flight only? Sometimes flight only can be just as expensive as a 14night package holiday in a standard 2star hotel. My advice to you is book a cheap package holiday from teletext and if you don't like your hotel you can always find another for a cheap price. As i said before there will be plenty of rooms available, usually charge around £14 for two people sharing per night i think? can anyone correct me if im wrong.

Let us know how you get on :)
yummymummy your a star - thanks for your help!

The prices are fairly similar so I think we'll prob just end up booking a package deal then if the hotel is bad simply moving on!

I'd never even thought of looking at teletext hols - I take it there are good deals there?? We were looking on the sunmaster website that had some great deals - 2 weeks 3 * for £369 each! I'll look on teletext now though just incase I can get anything cheaper!!
it all depends on when you want to go obviously the price will reflect the demand an average flight only with 1 night accomadation can cost around £400-£500 if you have found one for £369 i suggest you dont reply to this and go and book it but if you can go at the drop of a hat there are real bargains to be had ! we've just paid £952 each but were restricted to when we go and had to sort it out early so we can plan business schedules etc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.