EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
look on http://www.andalucia dream holmes or viva estates,you will have an idea what prices are
.... Ideally, a Villa with own pool

Hey-ho - everybody's dream :o

I'm not being 'negative' about this, but if I had a euro for every time I've heard this - you know the rest!

Think very carefully about private pools. Ok, it's a nice idea, but remember that they have to be maintained whether they are in use, or not. If this is to be a holiday home, you will have to find and pay someone to look after the pool when you aren't there. It may not be a problem, but it does need some thought.
being a owner of property abroad is not all it seems to be i agree,but nice tho,a few more grey hairs or lack of it :lol:
Ive just bought a beautiful 3 bed 3 storey villa in a complex with 2 large pools each with kids pool, tennis court, basketball court and kids play area for less than £100k.

It in Yesilkent just outside Altinkum in Turkey.

Turkey is not yet in the EU so the prices have not gone up too much as yet - but they are on the increase. Since buying my villa the same ones on the complex yet to be sold have gone up by £10k and that was in 4 weeks.

Also there is a new airport terminal being built in Bodrum, golf courses are underway and there is talk of a marina being built in Altinkum but its not yet got the go ahead yet - so with all this going on hopefully we have made a good investment.

If you want any specifics please PM and I will answer what I can.

Joolz :wink:
Wow Joolz. Sounds great. Wish I could get something like that in Majorca or Parga :wink:
Were over the moon with it.

Its perfect for us as its in peaceful Yesilkent 2mins walk to the beach but only a five minute Dolmus ride into Altinkum for the more lively action if we want it.

The Dolmus (small bus) costs 1 lira (40p) and runs until 2am - so no need to spend a fortune on taxis either.

Its as nice as my house here - wish I could move out there but it all depends on wether I win the lottery!!! LOL.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.