General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
What about a Safari? Kenya or the likes.

Sarah
Sarah, I love that idea, and it's something I had never even thought of before! We both love wild animals.

If anyone has been on safari and has tips about companies who offer these, and best places to go, I'd love to hear your views.

I'm new to this site ... thanks for your help
Welcome MzGuilty....

You can see some info on Safaris in our Africa forum...

You can get to it from the main page but here's a direct link... http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=68

Maybe post a topic in there for more info if you can't glean the answers you like from the info already there.

Regards

Van :wave
ok van i give up :roll: whats the avatar? and wheres the mad rabbit :lol:
:offtop It's a radar screen!

Glynis...It was her not me going OT!!!

Van :kiss
Have you thought about Sri Lanka and the Maldives or perhaps Dubai and the Maldives ??

Should be able to mix a bit of culture (or shopping in the latter), and some top class relaxation (with a bit of diving or snorkelling maybe) and loads of T/O's offer that type of 2 centre holiday. The only drawback would be the possibility of rain as it is the wet season in the Maldives in July.

Similarly a 2 centre in Thailand may go down well - a week in bankok for shopping and culture and a week on a heavenly beach

:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.