Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Welcome to Holidaytruths, hughesy.

Did you mean to post here in our Gran Canaria forum, or should it have been our Tenerife forum ? I don't know Gran Canaria or whether like Tenerife, it also has a resort called Los Cristianos and a complex called Los Alisios. According to Travel City Direct it does, but according to them Gran Canaria is in the Caribbean. :hmmm
If it is Tenerife you are referring to, please click HERE for our Los Alisios topic, and HERE for our Los Alisios reviews page. But if it is Gran Canaria, hopefully someone else with a bit more knowledge can advise.

David :wave
Hughesy,
I think that you may be on the wrong forum as Los Cristianos is on Tenerife and not Gran Canaria. However, I notice that Travel City Direct are advertising this hotel as being in "Los Cristianos, Gran Canaria" on there web site

http://holidays.travelcitydirect.com/holidays/abroad/GRAN-CANARIA/accommodation/los-alisios/32166/

Is it me?

<edit - just noticed that David has replied with exactly the same observation! >

Cheers,
Jet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.