Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I worked in Los Cristianos for a year as a children's rep a couple of years ago. Some friends of mine came out to visit and stayed at Los Alisios. They enjoyed their stay there and I went up there once or twice. Apartment was nice and very spacious and the complex itself seemed nice and safe. The pool is a good size too, although if I remember rightly, fell into shade mid afternoon (I could be wrong about that).

The apartments are a bit of a walk from Los Cristianos beach - not so bad going, but uphill on the way back! Here you will also find Los Cristianos centre, lots of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. Little Italy on the front is nice, but there are numerous others, none I would say not to go to. You will find lots of people selling their 'lovely jubbly' watches/jewellery/toys who sometimes approach you at the outdoor tables of the restaurants/bars, but just say no thanks firmly and look away. They soon get the hint and move on!!

I remember going to a nice restaurant near to Los Alisios too - just down the hill on the right hand side - it's on the corner of the first main road you come too. I forget it's name, but I do recall having a really nice meal there.

I'd recommend the boat trips to see the whales and dolphins, I was lucky enough to go along on these trips as part of my job, but never tired of it - fantastic. My parents really enjoyed it too.
The Aqua Park is very good too, especially for the 16 year olds! It has an excellent dolphin show there too - personally I thought it was better than the one at Loro Parque.

As far as bars and restaurants go, you will be spoilt for choice in Los Cris, the hardest decision will be deciding where to try next!!
Has anyone recently returned from these apartments? We have booked to go 11th june and would like some honest opinions if any one has just returned.
I have booked a week at the Los Aliosis apartments in Los Cristianos and taken the "half board" option.
As there doesn't appear to be a restaurant on-site does anyone know how this works?

Will meals be taken at a nearby hotel or do you get vouchers to use at one or more nominated restaurants?
Thanks for the links. The links and reviews I had found myself only mentioned the snack bar but, as they offer all types of board arrangements including all-inclusive, it makes sense that there would be a restaurant.
Hi yes there is a restaurant you go through into A block to it, we were selfcatering but used the snack bar, the food was very good.
hope you enjoy as much as we did
regards Margaret (madmum) :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.