Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
maybe not the right place for this problem But when i'm in the chat room i have'nt got a avatar nor can i see anyone else's just the names appear on my screen...also when i click on emotions/smilies just the prefix comes up what is the matter with me and mine....
:duh i've just checked in chat room i can get the smilies/emotions but still no avatars in sight i click on it but to no avail...
Please could i have my avatar back , if i remember correctly it was the Welsh flag flying in the wind
thank you very very much

Lynne
Hi Van, How do I import a picture from my computer to use as an avitar.

toonman2 wrote:
Hi Van, How do I import a picture from my computer to use as an avitar.

you need to host it through image shack or similar at a size not exceeding 90x90 and paste the link in your profile

wizard
Hi I am really sorry but didn't back my avatar up, If you get chance could you get it back for me?

Thanks
can i have mine back too and im not getting notification emails to topics ive helped with , how do i sort that out too
Will sort the avatar...

Re the notifications...2 ways...when posting a reply...tick notify me of replies...or...when viewing a topic...click subsribe just under the add reply button at the top of the topic...

To see what you are subscribing to, click user control panel > manage subscriptions...from there you can see which you are getting notifications on and remove them as you need. Please ensure your email address is correct in your contol panel also.

HTH

Van :wave:
Hi,

I seem to have lost my avatar.......have I done something wrong!!

Took me & hubby ages to get it to work :que

Deb
Looks that either Imageshack is down or the link to the Avatar has been taken off their server.

Mark :)
Thanks Mark, will wait & see if it comes back.

Deb.
Hi again,

My little pup came back as my avatar for a couple of days, now it's gone completely, before I still had the box with the red X in the top, now nothing. :(

Do I have to start again - anyone...!!

Thank you.

Deb.
It's stil there - the link that is.

Imageshack is getting less and less reliable for hosting pictures.

Perhaps you need to find an alternative free hosting provider that allows you to link to the picture.

Or - even better - you could have a chat with Van and see if he is kind enough to host it for you.

Mark :)
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your advice, maybe I'll do that.

Not really that computer literate, only with emails & googling.

Thanks again.

Deb.
How do i put mine back on please help

Thanks
Please, please can I have mine back, it was ever so nice :(

Jay
I would like mine back too please when you get a mo'. Thanks in advance.
me too please when you have a minute.

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.