Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Thanks for the reply Briar, most helpful.

So are there no real coastal resorts near like the pyramids etc?
Not unless you can find one on the banks of the Nile or they move the pyramids a long long long way south. :lol:
hi scottishmum

There might be a map on here somewhere, but the red sea resorts are a long way from the sights, ive been researching as I am going for the first time soon. I think its five hours by coach each way to the pyramids, which might be a bit much for your Mum. (and me :shock: )

I also looked into the difference in cost between AI and B&B, interms of what you spend, because food is so cheap I don't think there is much difference in price. Its down to what you like really. I went for B&B as I have an AI booked for later in the year and fancied a change. But I think if you go B&B you may need to be a bit closer to Namma Bay so that you can get to all the restaurants.
  • Edited by doe 2006-01-31 13:59:50
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.