Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
depends on the restaurant manager.. not been to this hotel but have seen many men turned away in shorts [and yes 3/4 are classed as shorts] why take a chance just get a cheap pair from tesco/asda or the like and keep them for holidays
It's three years since we visited, but I think it was full lenghts when we went. My hubbie just takes a couple of pairs of light linen or cotton trousers. Unless you are a messy eater these will normally last for the evening meals. In decent hotels 3/4 lenghts are classed as shorts so not really acceptable.

Hope you enjoy it. We had a great holiday there and really enjoyed Western Crete. :tup
Thanks so much for the quick reply. I'd better get down to the Trafford Centre this weekend then and buy some full length summer trousers for my hubbie. Better to be safe than sorry and I would die if we were refused entry to the restaurant!! We have never stayed in an all inclusive so really don't know what to expect. We usually rent villas but the kids are now 4 and 6 and need a little more entertainment! Let's hope the Louis Creta keeps them busy! Thanks again.
I asked this very question in the "Louis Creta Palace 2008" thread 10 days ago and got no reply. At least I know now. Thanks for the info.
Hi there,

We have just returned from the Louis Creta and the dress code didnt seem too tight. Everyone is smart (women in dresses/skirts etc) but my boyfriend wore 3/4 trousers and short sleeved shirts as did many of the other guests. We had a fantastic time, you'll love it!
That's good to hear. I was dreading having to wear long trousers in that heat.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.