Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Can't say much about this shack - I only stopped for a drink. 8)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/mmacbain/P1000243.jpg
Thanks for posting this picture. Beach looks lovely. I'd heard it was quiet but didn't expect it to be so deserted. Looks like Goa 15 years ago. Hopefully we'll get to this beach in December. Thanks again.
:lol: best shack on morjim we spent all last christmas at loveley jublley shack the lads are loveley neil sid sam nicky will be back this christmas 8) 8)
Nice to hear it's already got a good reputation. My little girl who's 9 will be thrilled. Nicky was to blame for her tears last time we left Goa.....first ever crush. She still wears the little bracelet he gave her with pride.
i went there on my last day was very good the beach was gorgeous and very quiet would deffinitly recommend it :)
:yikes Dont recommend to anyone.... Then it won't be as quiet as us in the know like it....... :zip .
BTW my favourite shack there is Cafe Del Mar, great lads there.
we go up to see sid, nicky and sham each time we go since they moved from working in alex's shack on coco beach.

saw them last in march, they seem to be doing well and have far more trade than the previous time we saw them in november.

sid always sneaks my lad off when the missus falls asleep and takes him riding around for supplies on his motorbike. lad loves it, missus is not so happy, but he's always careful with him!
I am a little confused about Morjim, is it right next to Asvem??????
Don't know if I have been there or not? we spent quite a few days and an overnight stay at Cafe Del Milton which I believe was on Asvem beach , can anyone tell me where is Morjim in relation to that ?
ShirleyV, just checked on map and Asvem beach is north of Morjim beach, it's between Dunas beach and Mandrem beach, hope that helps :!: GMT
Nice to knoe the shack is doing well and things going OK for them. Looking forward to going up there.
  • Edited by Sim1 2007-05-15 16:38:06
Went here last November - just so great. Food fab especially the king fish
Beach is wonderful. :)

Going again this Decmber such a long time to wait :(
I met Sham from the Coco Beach shack on March 2006. He moved to Morjim now? Who's the owner there? Is the Coco Beach shack still going?
I've been away for a long time and I wish I could have news of our goan friends... Does anyone know Sanjay? (I know, one of the many, but this is one is supposed to be brother of the Coco Beach luvely jubly shack's owner, and he drives a taxi)
TIA
Is that the same Sanjay from ice n spice in Candolim ? Think he calls himself Jay. He drives a taxi as well as his many other jobs.... I believe (though could be wrong) that the lovely jubblie shack is still on Coco beach. I don't know Sham but I do know Nicky who also worked at the one on Coco beach and at the ice n spice. I believe that Sham is now at Morjim with Nicky.....getting very confusing.
Yes, that one!
I remember nick, I think... he also used to be at their restaurant in Candolin... I found their businesses all too confusing too :p
Sham was just a nice and smart 14 year old boy, we enjoyed talking to him a few times; I thought he would go far in life, I was just curious to find out what's been going on with him (never thought I'd hear from him on here!)...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.