General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Lunch at A/I
6 Posts
In our experience of A/I s Jo some do and some dont . But I also believe many dont actually advertise the service so I would definately ask if you dont find anything mentioned anywhere.

Having said that they are normaly pretty basic and would probably contain a drink, a warm roll , packet of crisps and a piece of quite commonly manky fruit but would possibly keep you going for a couple of hours.

lyn
Thanks Lyn, yes that's what I thought as well but going with 2 kids 1 age 7 and 1 age 15 at least the crisps would keep them quiet for 10 minutes on the bus etc.

Thanks

Jo
Hi,last time we asked for a packed lunch in Ibiza we had loads,rolls,tinned pate,salami,fruit,water,so much that we couldn't eat it all.Youn could be lucky too!!
Never had a problem getting a packed lunch instead of a meal, but most hotels will ask you to order
it the night before. Just ask at reception when you arrive. Denny
Yep!! We have always asked reception the day/night before for a packed lunch when going A/I and never had a problem :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.