America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
There used to be The Drive at the Sahara where you could take a Corvette round a track and a Hummer off road for only $10, but this closed last November and hasn't re-opened.

I believe there is a Richard Petty Driving Experience in Vegas, INFO HERE

luci :wave
Hi donnad
Well you can certainly do a Richard Petty Nascar Experience but you will get to drive a V8, no choice of car on the track...however if you fancy hiring an exotic car for the day or more then try Dream car rental or exotic car rental.. you should get the site up if you Google..they have a few locations in Vegas...my hubby hired a Plymouth Prowler for 24 hrs and we drove it all around Vegas and to the Hoover Dam etc, it was great, esp when we stopped off on a scenic overview off Lake Mead and a load of Japanese tourists went mad and just started taking photos and of course we pretended it was ours!!!! :D
Tinka14
Hiya Tinka, that sounds like fun, and I would pretend it was mine too :wink: I will certainly look into that one.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.