Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
We have these apartments listed but no reviews. :cry:

If anyone has stayed here would they please add your review Here

Many Thanks :wave
:D Hi There, I am also going to the Lyda in Sept, I have not seen any reviews on it anywhere so i will be watching for yours if you are going before me. Good luck and have a great holiday. :lol: :lol: :lol: ps/ this will be our first visit to Crete,cant wait, we always go to Zante which is fab, thought we would try another island this yesr for a change so any info on Stalis, trips, overnight stays on other islands etc will be great. Thank You. :) :) :)
I am also going there last week in July and first in August. Looking for reviews also but can't find none. Looks like we'll be the guinea pigs!! Will let you all know what they're like. :)
:D hi all who are going to lyda horizons i look forward to your reviews. :lol:
I am good to these apartments in June, has anyone been there yet?!
8) hi all going to the lyda horizon, i have had a couple of reviews posted to me, it seems to be lovely, beautiful hotel and gardens,the pool too,daily maid service in rooms,although the shop is a bit expensive,there is local shops and super markets nearby in resort a 5 minute walk away.
it sounds all good to me and cant wait to go in sept,anyone else going then?,we fly from cork ireland on 2nd sept. roll on the holiday. :D hope everyone has a great time and hope to see your reviews when you get home,photos too of course. :D :D :D
hi again all, just wondered if your travel agent has mentioned that 100euro per room deposit will be required by the lyda? we booked with budget travel and they sent me an email saying we would have to pay the deposit, any others been asked?. :(
We got the same letter saying 100 euros deposit. Most i've been looking at only asks for 50 but sure it'll give us something to get us back home for I'm sure everything else will be spent!! We're going with Budget Travel from Dublin. Direct Travel is doing them also but it's half board in the hotel. The photo in their brochure and on line is the same as Budget is using. Don't know if that is the hotel or apartments. Reviews are good anyway. Looking forward to it, can't wait for a bit of sunshine!
Hello Annie68, Im sure we are all a bit worried about nothing,we will all have a great holiday. When do you go?. If your not happy with your room then speak out straight away,we too are staying in a studio (1 bed) and as you say the reviews look good,so, lets all have a great holiday. Dont forget to post a review and photos when you come back. :D :D
Hello Maisie713,

going on 23rd July to 6th Aug. We were able to get a one bedroom apartment for a little more than the studios were so we took it but it's booked since last October. It's only me and my husband that's going so it'll give us a wee bit more room. Everything seems to be OK so looking forward to it. Will definitely post review and some photos.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.