Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
That's a blast from the past.

We stayed in private apartments across the road from there in April 2003.
It was my brother-in-laws wedding and they live in Larnaca. We used to pop over the LYSITHEA HOTEL to use the pool. They didn't mind. We used to buy drinks and snacks from the pool bar. :D :D
We stayed there about 6 years ago.
Excellent.

Also agree about GI Burgers.
Great for snacks.

Just around the corner is Socrates, one of my faves along the Strip.

Mark
Anyone else stayed at the LYSITHEA HOTEL in larnaca since it re opened this year ? :lol: what did you think ? :lol:
My parents stayed threre a few years back and when we went back (we were staying in Protaras) to visist the staff remebered my parents - they are such lovely people. not sure if it is the same owners. I hope so - parents going back next year. Not going this year - all there holiday pennies are getting spent on my wedding :oops: Will keep my eye on this topic to get some feedback
fi fi, the LYSITHEA HOTEL is still run by the same people, george the manager is now the owner, check out there website. :sun
Just looked at their website.
Amazing what a lick of paint can do!

Mark
Cheers Eurodude - parents will be over the moon. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.