Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
macdonalds :shock: all the fantastic cheap eating palaces and you want macdonalds
Mcdonalds in G/S was rubbish - pink nuggetts in the happy meal, staff didnt care....and more expensive than UK prices
:cry:
I was only wondering...!!
Mcdonalds in G/S was rubbish

No different to anywhere else in the world then............ :wink:
Hi, maybe this is why there are only two in Varna instead of three. Tonyt
There is two Macdonalds in G/S one is accross from the Parmy .and it is just a take away,there is another one up in the shopping area at the other end of the beach you cant miss it as they have the big ronald mcdonald out side it Hope this helps you . :wave
Sorry Macdonalds are not my style. I eat Bulgarian when in Bulgaria, the same as when I am in France and Belgium. I eat their Meals. The fact I was stating until this Year there were THREE Macdonalds in Varna. Tonyt.
the mcdonalds in france are quite good you get a big mac meal with a stella superb
Like you Tonyt i eat a lot of the bulgarian food as it is excellent ,i love the mish mash . When you go abroad it is to try the country you go to food ,not to eat what you can get at home :glynis
macdonalds in sb was a tad dearer than over here

we satyed half board, so we occasionally called in for lunch
Macdonalds in golden sands was near enough as dear as it is in Belfast.
Cost us 40 leva for 2 adults and 2 kids.
This was by far the most expensive lunch we had in the two weeks we were there.
If you go again and you are near to Metro Centre in Varna, try the little Bulgarian Eating Houses. 3 Chicken Soups, 1 Fish. 4 Bulgarian mixed grills with chips side salad and white beans. 8 rolls (2 each) and 8 bottles of Fanta(2 each) 17 Lev the lot. I am going back there in Sept. Tonyt.
Hi Tonyt i have written that in my diary only prob not goin back to next year ,but it is another place to eat when we go into Varna :thanks June :wave :
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.