Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Madeira
4 Posts
vVery little difference to the mainland as far as prices are concerned. The extra cost of importing all the food erc. is offset by Madeira having lower taxation. Take advantage of the various trips to see the island and let bus know that hotel you are likely to stay in. I worked there for some years and my daughter works for the largest hotel chain on the island.
I know it is off topic slightly but the wife and I are off to Madiera on thursday and have to drive from the airport to Sao Vincente so does anyone have any advice on which route to take as we have never been before, any help would be much apprieciated. We are only going for 4 nights so we hope to make the most of it and then maybe go back for a proper holiday in the future. Thanks in advace for any help and advice anyone can give us.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.