Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Kensington Apartments seem to fit the bill, i've never stayed there, but the reviews seem to match what your looking for. The location is certainly very good for the bars and clubs.

As for the age range, I think you'll find Magalluf is generally full of people your age. I think you'll prefer it to Benalmadena.

I found Benalmadena to have a certain attitude to it, which i didn't like. Magalluf is much more easy going.

Whats the nightlife like?

Well there's plenty of it! I'm not a big fan of the clubs - I prefer the bars, and the Scandinavian ones at that! but again i'm sure you'll prefer it in comparison to Benalmadena. The one thing we don't have is the larger spanish clubs as you will find on the Costa del Sol, not a great loss in my opinion, but is something to think about if you enjoyed the clubs around the Marina.

BCM get some of the big name DJ's in from the rest of Europe, and there are more super clubs in Arenal if thats your thing. The rest of the Magalluf clubs are a lot smaller, and occasionally have novelty acts from the Uk (Pat Sharpe - funhouse, Chesney Hawkes).

You'll find some of the rules here a bit stricter, pubs shut at 4am, most clubs at 6am, also no drinking on terraces after 4am, and you can't take glass on the streets, all the bars supply paper cups if you want to leave with your drink.

I think that sums up Magalluf! I hope you enjoy your holiday here, let us know if you have any more questions.

Robin
FulhamFC

Magalluf is the place for you - it's full of groups of boys and girls just like you - it'll knock spots of Benalmadena.

Free bar at BCM (europe's biggest night club) varies between 12 euros and 30 euros a night, depending on time of year, and there's dozens of bars and clubs playing every type of music you can imagine. There are sports bars, table dancers in most clubs and Lap Dancing Clubs a-plenty, all within an area that you'll find all in or about your age group.

Don't know about Kensington Appartments, but also try Magalluf Playa appartments (when searching always try spelling Magalluf both ways - single l and double ll) and also try Thomsons Hotel only - Fiesta Sahara, Fiesta Magamar, Fiesta Jungla) or HM Martinique appartments - all accept single sex groups. If you can get cheap flights only (try skyscanner.net) you'll get a really good deal depending on the time of year.

Our Barman last year (Will) is a massive Fulham fan, and a lot of the Fulham squad came over here last summer (excluding the first team squad) and Will was like a cat that got the milk, telling everyone who all these kids were. Must admit I didn't recognise any of them!

Hope this helps

Cheers

Adam
Try the fiesta jungla but if you like sleeping one wink dont go here. The wildest hotel in magaluf 2 mins walk from bcm. Its crazyyy
Just out of interest (and because of your user name) Kieran Richardson (Sunderland & England) was in the Bookies a couple of days ago, and last night Glenn (our PR from last year) was chatting to Frank Lampard in the VIP lounge in BCM.

Obviously Magalluf is now the new playground for the "Nouveau Riche" :D
Cheers

Adam
my nephew is in the hotel honalolo at the moment well 25 of them went a mix of boys and girls and he says it's all your age group in this hotel it's wild and it's all inclusive he's having a great time free food and drink all day. my son was in the fiesta jungle last year and that's the same all your age group he loved that place i dont think he slept much in the 2weeks he was there . :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.