Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We were there mid March this year and had three days of fantastic weather, proper sunbathing stuff. We only managed one night out, we visited various bars that were very quiet but it didn't matter as we only wanted a few drinks and a few games of pool.
alright people! am off to magaluf on the 27th of Feb.was really looking forward for a really good drink and me and my mates meeting alot of new folk.is there not much chance? is it really quiet?
if someone could get back to me that would be grand.
  • Edited by Biff 2009-01-22 21:27:31
    Please do not post in text style
There will be a few people around but it wont be heaving. What age group are you ? Not going to be packed with youngsters possibly a few stag and hen partys, maybe some golfers and a few others.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Ive been in March before and it was dead (well apart from the bars having young un's in and by that i mean age 14-17!! they even got refused in one of the bars!)
We were there for 3 nights and went out 1st night, lasted 2 hours the 2nd and didnt bother with the 3rd.
Busiest place ive been that time of year for bars etc is Benidorm
Hi
Manos should be open , Say hi to Sante and Tony for Me ,
It's opposite the sol Guadalupe ,I would think it's going to be really quiet though, I go every May, (half Term ) and it's pretty quiet then,
Just go and enjoy, go to Tom Browns on the beach for food during the day, it's great.,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.