Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We were there in February last year (I think) and Whitehorse and Goodfellows were open as we were in both :pele
Adam, the owner of Goodfellows posts in this forum so he will be able to tell you if he is staying open in February this year.
thankyou very much for your help, will try and get in touch with adam
we will also be there on them dates, hoping some good bars will be open for a good few drinks and friendly atmosphere!!
Hi Folks

Just got back from a break in England, and to be honest we've not really decided when to open yet!

We can take more in a couple of days during the busy season than we can in the whole of January, and although February is a little busier, it's still a bit bleak, with the majority of visitors to Magalluf being Spanish "Pensionistas" who have short arms, and deep pockets!

We have some work to do on the bar, which I was planning to do during February, but my feeling at the moment is that we will probably do most of that work during the day, and open in the evenings (probably no food) for Karaoke and occasional shows depending upon the number of people about.

Once I have a better idea of what other bars have planned, I will report back!

Cheers

Adam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.