General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We went to Portugal in February and although it was a bit chilly at nighttimes the daytimes were warm enough to be walking around in shorts and t-shirts.

Again we have done Lanzarote in February and again it was lovely during the daytime but chilly in the evenings.

Have you looked at Egypt?
Egypt(red sea) . Sharm el Sheikh is the obvious choice but there are other options such as hurgharda or El Gouna to name a couple .
i,ll have a look at hotels in eygpt. what type of food is served in the hotels is it normal buffet fare such as spain has.
Yes tracey . It's mostly a/I there , unless you want to stay in Naama Bay and eat out .

Usual International type buffet and most hotels will have a choice of a couple of A La cartes for a change . Like Turkey remember this is a muslim country so dont expect Bacon and eggs .

If you fancy it read reviews carefully as there is a vast choice. I wouldn't recommend choosing too cheap.

lyn
Depending where you live school half term for Feb 2011 is Monday 21st Feb so school will close 18th Feb here in Wales . We normally have a TTday either to finish the term or at the beginning of the new term .
hi lindy
just checked school holiday dates and my daughters school closes 11/2/11 and reopens 21/2/11. we live in warrington cheshire and apart from the odd couple of schools going back in 1 or 2 days after the 21/2/11 every school has the same dates.
Must be that England Scotland and Wales all have different term dates , i work in school and know that half term for me is 21/02/2011. One of the draw backs of the job having to have school holidays.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.