Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I went a few yr bsck at the end of september, it was cold.

Put our bikinis on one day and then sat on the sun loungers with our towels wrapped round us. My feet turned blue lol.

Think it is prob hit and miss

sha33a
plus not so many bars are open that time of year.early oct is ok,but anylater and its not so busy.but like said weather can be hit or miss.i go to ibiza in oct and somedays its roastings.other cool.chilly at night
Don't worry, Zoe - Magaluf in October is fine. It's been our busiest month of the year for each of the last 3 years, and there are lovely people here.

The weather is normally very nice, and you'll go home with a tan, but not probably warm enough to sit on the beach or by the pool.

You'll have a great time, and nearly all the bars (except the clubs and bigger bars up the strip) will still be open, right till the end of the month.

Some brilliant deals to be had as well!

Cheers

Adam
DJ Woody

Hope you don't mind me asking, but if you go to Ibiza in October, how do you know what it's like in Magaluf?

Just asking.

Cheers

Adam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.